BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

clock

Sunday, August 9, 2009

9th August (Sunday) Lam fung *NEW album* (Let's get wet) i want mum!!!

Today woke up at 8:30a.m. then went ''yam cha'' with mum and dad. My brother didnt go la coz he very tired, yesterday he got gotong-yong in school ma. After that, we went jusco to buy things lor. Yeahh!! i brought a new bottle! soo nice ^.^ hahahaha. Then, my brother call my mum's phone and he told me to go speedy to buy michael jackson concert DVD. I said: gor gor wan which one? michael jackson got many concert la! Mum said:dunno la! aiyor, if u dunno then next time ask gor gor come here buy la-.-''! Then suddenly i saw LAM FUNG(let's get wet) concert DVD in Hong Kong !OMG! so expensive la .. RM59.90 almost RM60 mannn ..! can kill people jor. Then i said to my mum : ehh mummy.. can i ...? Mum said: haiyor! dunwan dunwan ! I said: please la mum! i wan laa.. Rm59.90 only ma Mum said:o? RM59.90 very cheap ohh =.x''??! dunwan wor ! so expensive! see how 1st la.. if your UPSR get 7Azz then i buy for u.. I said: hohoho! u say ah! i sure can get! ahahaha =.x'' ---kidding--- About 2:30 then we went supermarket to buy things. 3:00p.m. then we went back home..
K guyz! stop here! By33333z..

No comments:

Post a Comment