BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

clock

Friday, March 26, 2010

Nahhh... @ posting style @ ron ng @ lam fung @ sleep

What is nahh actually?
That was sucks wei~
Izzit this word is rude huh?
Izzit this word is ... (bla bla bla)
All my friend always say this word to me..
But i dunnoe what it meanss..
Can someone tell me..
Or this meaning is telling me like '' very chuan '' huh?
RIGHT?!
XD.. (arhxx, that was not funny..)
Yeahh.. i'm always post some stuupiakk thingss..
Cause i dunnoe what to post..
My blog is empty,
My blog is all lam fung..
I need to change my posting style..
I'm feeling like wanna post ron ng next time..
Mayb next timr my blog will be all ron ng.. maybe maybe?
Will all my friend faint again?
Hahahah..
Worried worried worried...
Here is the time to sleep,
But i cant fall asleep..
I hate it i cant fall asleep because i'm thinking...
Do you too...?
The sky is getting darker and darker..
My eyes was slowly closingg right noww..


  • Nightz and BYeZ... Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment