BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

clock

Friday, March 26, 2010

A bored and silent night...

Tonight, i cant asleep again,
Tonight is a silent night for me,
Tonight is a bored night for me,
Tonight is a .....
Can someone help me... Why i'm always like that? I know I oredi have 3-5 white hairss.. hahaha!
Is that too many things for me to think about?
school homeworkz?
family problemm?
peronal problem?

Sometimes i feel jealous(family problem)..
I knoe i'm a sencitve person..
I think that's not me will be like thiss..
Many people.. and maybe thousands of people...
Yahh...
''ciao larhh''
=.=''

Bored, bored, bored and bored !!!
I'll think some sad thingss when i'm bored..
Later on, I will cry it out
After that, I'll feeling better..
I dunnoe why..
maybe i'm '' kee ciao''
haihzz..

izzit my blog is boring?
izzit my blog is "NOOB"
how can i make it more interesting?
I'm always think about all this "lapsap" when i cant asleep..
I have forgot to think about my idol , lengzai face? cool face? and ROCKSS face? Juz like lam fung and Ron NG.. XDXD
Ohh mannn, it is going to 5:00a.m. now..
Hey, let's try it, think lam fung and ron ng... :D
maybe i will faster fall in sleep...
yaa.. i'm going to do that..
just kidding....

But there's not more time for me to sleep..
I have to wake up at 6:30a.m
Ehh, still left about 1and the half hourr...
better dun border it..
continue to play computerrr....
**Yeahh!!**

  • a BORED and SILENT night

No comments:

Post a Comment