BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

clock

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My heart is juz -----

=.='' Bored Bored Bored...
2 weeks is over, I already 2 weeks didn't chat with him..
My heart is really---- (Haihz)
I wanna chat with him, but I scare i'm kacau-ing him.
What can I do?
I hate this kind of feeling,
I Juz cant control it,
It is juz like ----- (F*****ingg!)??!!!
Jazmineeeee!! Listennn!!!
Can u juz dun think about him?
pay attention in everything?
listen to everyone say?
Do your best!
Dun think about him forever and forever..
BUTTTTTT........... [I juz cant do it! I cant, I cant, I cant!!!]
What should I Do?? What can I do?
I Dunnoe I dunnoe I dunnoe WHAT TO DOOOO AT ALLL!!!!!!
This few days, I always dream about him when i sleep.
I wish that it's true in my life..
but it's ONLY a ** DREAMMM ***
It is JUZ A DREAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A DREAM A DREAM A DREAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It cant b TRUEE..
From nowdayzz onwards, i'm not gonna do everything.
What i done, it's juz F****!!!
I totally cant control myself..

  • My heart is JUST ------- :[

No comments:

Post a Comment