BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

clock

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU..
I just cant live without you (=.=)''
where are you now?
where do u live?
what do u like to eat?
what do u like to drink?
what time u sleep everyday?
what is your hobby?
How are u today?
When is your bufday?
What are u doing now?
what sports do u like?
what u inters in?
CAN U LET ME KNOW???
I wanna know all this thingss..
I hope that i can meet you in school everyday.. (haihzz..)
I hope that when i'm the away to school, u walk beside me >.<''
I hope that when i'm bored, u can chat with me..
I hope that when i'm sick, u will know it..
I hope that when i'm sad, u are sad..
I hope that when i'm happy, u are happy..
I hope that what i like, u will like it..
I hope that u can take a piece of photo with me...
I hope that I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER AND EVER.....

No comments:

Post a Comment